April 27, 2013

Treasure

I moved last May-September 2012. My entire life in boxes. Still today I am going through those boxes and attempting to get organized and distill down to what I really need and want to keep/own. Twenty five years worth of stuff... daunting... wonderful... sad... memorable...
I found this from 2008 and I love it. Brenda became my client around 2004 and when she wrote this she had certainly become my friend. Now five years later she is my treasured friend and customer.
I love the letter even now when I read it.


680 Pleasant Street
Framingham, MA 01701
January 11, 2008



Dear Eileen Fisher, 
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your generous gift card and the gorgeous book on Women Who Light the Dark. It was inspiring and enlightening to learn of the work being done to help these people and the positive results. 
I am very fortunate to have an Eileen Fisher boutique nearby. Your clothes are beautiful, comfortable, made of wonderful fabrics and so classic. I love them!
I enjoy wearing them, and I always have a smile on my face while shopping and when I leave the boutique. 
I'm especially lucky that Lisa Schraffa at the Chestnut Hill store, was the gal who helped me on my first visit a few years ago. She is awesome. She is knowledgeable, hardworking, and has a great sense of style.  Her personality is sincere, upbeat and a pleasurable experience- a true friend. 
I wish you well. I hope there will always be an Eileen Fisher in my life. And a Lisa Schraffa to "dress" me. 
Thank you, and I wish you a healthy and happy new year. 

Sincerely, 
Brenda Thaler

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter