September 26, 2010

Ladies and Gentleman get your bidder's paddles ready...

The Champions For Change Gala and Auction to benefit the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center (BARCC) is coming up. I had the opportunity to participate as a gala steering committee member.

This organization is doing such great work and I would love it if you all attended the event along with me and learned more about the organization and how you might be able to help them.

The event is October 28, 2010.

Ticket price is $150.00 to benefit BARCC.

Celebrity Auctioneer Paul Zekos will preside over the live and silent auctions. Things kick off at 6pm at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge. Order your ticket online at www.barcc.org

Eileen Fisher, Inc. is participating with a silent auction item of a Gift Card bundled with my one hour personal shopping service. We have purchased a table of ten ticketed seats as well.

I am looking forward to this event and have already posted the information on facebook so I plan on seeing many of you there that night!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter