May 2, 2010

Women-Owned Business

I have been so positive since returning from my NYC meetings and want to continue to share that positive energy with my readers.

I just read in More magazine this past month April 2010 (page 21) that 3 Billion is the amount of cash that these business contribute to the US economy. That is good news for our nation.

We just have to find more creative ways to support these enterprises and to help other women become inspired to do something on their own also.

This past week our Chestnut Hill mall neighbor, The Goldsmith, hosted a trunk show with a Providence RI based gal:

Priyadarshini Himastsingka. Her jewelry line was modern and lovely and I coveted several pieces. www.himatsingkacollection.com

She is a perfect example of one of the women-owned businesses contributing to our national economy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter