May 4, 2010

Timberland

I actually went shopping for myself on Sunday. This is big doings, as I usually only go shopping on behalf of my clients.

I also bought some things on Sunday. Another miracle of miracles, as I usually only buy on my clients budgets.

I kept my mantra of recycle, renew and regenerate in mind while shopping.

In Nordstrom I purchased a new watch. This should make everyone happy as I was wearing the same three Swatch watches for the last 10-12 years. The watch is a Sprout watch which is made with organic cotton straps, sustainable bamboo dials. It is soft and lightweight. Great for the summer hotter months. Battery are mercury-free. Of course the box that it is packaged in is made from recycled paper. How great is this! Price $30.00

I got my behind into a pair of non-Eileen Fisher jeans. Miracle of miracles. I went straight to the Levi's store. A trusted brand. I ended up with a pair of Levi Strauss & Co boot cuts. They are sitting just below the waist so I feel like they are not at all too low. Eco jeans for a mere $69.50. Dark wash 8R.

Last stop was Timberland. I love this company. I had a $50.00 gift card in hand so I picked up a pair of Earthkeepers boots.

So there you have it folks a real Eco shopping spree!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter