May 12, 2010

MassArt Fashion Design Senior Collections



I had the great good fortune of being invited to the Massachusetts College of Art and Design event called Current2010 MassArt Fashion Design Senior Colletions fashion show.

It was held down at the Power Station in the South End, on 540 Harrison Avenue with a runway that housed 31 fabulous young designers showing their fashion in a professional production.

Before the actual fashion show, I had a wonderful dinner at Roccca Kitchen & Bar on 500 Harrison Avenue. Not only did I have an opportunity to meet and dine with the President of MassArt but we also met Michela Larson and Tiffani Faison of Rocca.

Kay Sloan President of MassArt was as it turned out not only a wonderful and interesting women but a well dressed women in Eileen Fisher spring 2010 collection.

My photos are less than ... as I was taking them with my blackberry. If you have a chance next year you must attend this wonderful event. The show is open to the public.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter