October 2, 2008

Stewart Brown sale on line

Zac Posen Marni Missoni



MarniStewart Brown

Ah a day off! 

I ask you, should I be looking at all these crazy great designs that are certainly not sewn for my body type or made for my check book. But how I love to fantasize about what I would love to wear. 

Indulge me for a moment. www.marni-international.com available at www.saks.com and www.missoni.com. 

Two Italian designers (my people) Marni and Missoni are my favorites. I have a number of photos posted. Bear with me I am not getting quite the knack of posting photos to this blog. 
Try to see photos at www.gallery.me.com/lisaannschraffa#100031


An American I love is Zac Posen. www.zacposen.com

Now back to reality- pick up this great affordable Stewart+Brown dress show in photo and buy a pair of patent leather shoes for this transition from summer to fall- but not yet winter. Black and red patent leather go with everything. A simple dress and shoe combination will take you through the next six-eight weeks. 

A fun piece of trivia Samuel Adams (1772-1803) passed on this day in history. A true American Revolutionist he founded the Sons of Liberty and was a force behind the Boston Tea Party and formation of the Continental Congress. If only we had politicians today of this make and model!
Alas, as I digress away from fashion I do realize I best stick to that subject.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter