September 30, 2008

Mikimoto cultured pearls and Jack White




Greetings, I survived Monday. 

I have a couple of fun things to share with you. First, right here in Boston MA in the South End we have a local gal doing good and designing good- Sara Campbell. I love this dress it is so 1920s flapper girl. I need somewhere to go in it, as it would make for a great party dress.  All you need is to throw a pair of opera pearls from Mikimoto over this dress and go.  www.mikimotoamerica.com

I also really love the Inhabit NY fall 2008 look. It is very young and layered and the earth tones are great for mixing and matching. 

My music tips for the week are Tunes for Trees www.tunesfortrees.com Create your play list by purchasing 10 tracks through this site and their partnership with iTunes. A tree gets planted for every 10 songs!

I have a mad crush on Jack White after watching him play with Mick Jagger in the Rolling Stones documentary. I am loving White Stripes so I bought 10 tracks and a tree got planted. 




No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter