October 3, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness Month





TGIF everyone! I have a great resource for breast cancer survivors looking for fashion. Dresses and tops designed in this new line with super soft fabrics and stylish looks for women challenged by treatment and augmentation of their breasts.  www.chikaradesigns.com
(See dress on left)

In addition I found a great shoe option at DSW Warehouse for shoes. Feast your eye on this. Forty dollars of fringe. I love this look.

Last but not least I found another Italian, oh I love those people. I have to get a trip going there just to walk on the soil my grandparents came from. And to see all the fashion. Check out this haute couture of hand made, sewn to order one of a kind designs.  www.paolaquadretti.com
Her name is Paola Quadretti and she is based in Florence Italy.  (see dress top right)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter