September 24, 2008

End of Summer 2008

WOW!
I have been super busy winding down the summer of 2008. Who knows where it went, like a flash. I actually enjoyed a couple of great shows recently both in Newport RI at the JVC Jazz Festival and at Symphony Hall in Boston for the PBS taping of Chris Botti and Friends. I have posted photos from both events. 

When I have not been running around listening to great music I have been working at the store with some new fall silhouettes which are long and lean. That look is my preferred look anyway so it is easy to put together great outfits for clients.  Lean pants and jeans featured with long cardigans and jackets in gorgeous fabrics. 

A couple of fun things I have come across recently are a great Eileen Fisher Pillow Cover that I saw in a magazine which is available from Garnet Hill for 35-45 dollars. www.garnethill.com
It is a beautiful raw silk 8 inch by 30 inch bolster pillow cover in pewter that caught my eye. I put a photo up of the product. 

Check out two fun lines by designers Rachel Roy and Rodarte
www.rachelroy.com
www.rodarte.net
Beautiful design that is a bit avant-garde but I love the look, very feminine yet distressed. I will be wearing those designers in my next life when I am skinny and rich and uninhibited. 
In the mean while I am wearing a new T from Lucky Brand Jeans see the photo. I love these and have grown a little bit of a collection of them. They are super soft cotton, made here in the US and have fun themes. There is one great WHO t shirt that I need to own. The price points are very reasonable this one was 34.00. See www.luckybrandjeans.com

NOTE- This is posting number three since I last sent out a notice so read on and enjoy my musing. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter