April 14, 2008

Travel Tips- Packing light

Disclaimer-
The opinions and comments submitted by Lisa Ann Schraffa in writing this blog do not represent the views of the companies showcased and in no way represents an endorsement of this blog by any organization or persons.


Also, I would never send unsolicited email. If you have received this blogspot, then you have agreed to be on my list. To be removed from the weekly update email, please respond to lschraffa@aol.com.

Questions, comments or concerns are welcome. Any and all ideas for topics to be covered are also welcome. Feel free to pass this blog address onto any one who might be interested in reading my musings.

Eileen Fisher, Inc. garments travel well and still look good right out of the suit case or garment bag. There are lots of casual options that look polished and pack well. We have color and texture combinations in some smart looks such as light dresses over pants. We are mixing light layers as there are some special pieces that showcase fabric softness and feminine shapes. There are great color options against neutrals. There are products that range from spa to elegance.

There are numerous ways to purchase our product, first and foremost is always a visit to the Chestnut Hill store and a dose of expertise from your favorite fashionista Lisa! Easy looks from Eileen Fisher are also available through neimanmarcus.com
They have essential pieces from your favorite designer but also exclusive product made for Neiman Marcus only.

What Eileen Fisher are you wearing?

Since I wear the concept of the clothing five days a week and I live the brand I want to share with you what I am currently wearing. I am so pleased with my Soluble Silk Cotton- silk habutai & cotton long coat with my whisper silk, crushed silk with bead and sequin trim wrap over stretch silk jersey.
Silk Cloud High Collar Shaped Long Jacket- cotton & silk blend in bone retail price $368.00
Stretch Silk Jersey Long Tank- 100% silk in soft white retail price $138.00
Whisper Silk Wrap with Trim- 100% silk in bone retail price $138.00

From my friend Bonnie- Here is a trip tip on packing for air travel. I have avoided the airlines since my disaster air travel to Detroit last summer. Baggage allowance for each ticketed customer is 1 checked bag free of charge, and 1 bag as a carry-on second checked bag is $25.00 and must be under 5o lbs.
This requires being prepared to travel light and pack just those items you will need and be certain to wear. Eileen Fisher product is the perfect solution to this dilemma. Call me to arrange an appointment to shop and pack you for your next trip whether it is to Rome, Israel or Cape Cod.

If I shopped on line, which I do not, because I like to touch, see, smell, hear and taste everything I am purchasing I would shop for environmentally conscious fashion on line at these sites
www.thegreenloop.com and www.shopmodify.com

My Favorite products recap:
Beeswax lip balm by Burt’s Bees $3.00
www.burtsbees.com
Natural Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender Detergent by Seventh Generation $11.00 www.seventhgeneration.com
Tip: Wash in cold water as you reduce your washing machine’s energy usage by 90%
Bar soaps in Italian White Sage, Geranium & Yarrow or Indian Lemongrass with Rosemary by Pangea Organics
www.pangeaorganics.com

What I will be wearing in my next life:
Donna Karan
http://www.donnakaran.com/

Reading:

Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
1955

Giving by William J. Clinton

The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluble bond the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity.
John Quincy Adams
http://www.hbo.com/films/johnadams/

In loving memory Grandpa Piselli


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter