April 3, 2011

Spring 2011 Color Honeysuckle

Thanks to Diane from Rockville, MD who left a lovely comment about Spring 2011. I would love to hear more from all of you readers. Tips and comments for Spring. Concerns or questions for this upcoming season. Or just general feedback.

The color of the season ladies and gents is Honeysuckle. I have been following Leatrice Eiseman of the Pantone Color Institute who ultimately decides these things. I being the skeptic that you all know I am waited to see if this is really showing up everywhere before I wrote about it, and YES Honeysuckle is the top color all around this year.

I did my first color mani-pedi this past week, anticipating that I might be able to wear something other than UGGS and I choose a honeysuckle rose color for both hands and toes.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter