April 11, 2011

Earth Month

Ahhhhh...Mother Earth.

Have you noticed by the way that she is pretty pissed off. All the natural disaster going on around the world...

I think our Earth is in the process of recalibration. We cannot continue to abuse our resources with out any repercussions.

What can you do in your small little world. You can change a habit or two.

I must say that washing in cold water only and using a mild detergent and then hang dry your garments is one way to save on water and energy. My favorite products are from Seventh Generation.

Voted the best detergent this year.

Try some Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent such as the White Flower and Bergamot Citrus. Cleans and smells great.

After hearing the founder Jeffrey Hollender speak about 9 years ago I have been on board.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter