December 3, 2009

All the single ladies... Put a ring on it

Ok, Gentlemen, you blokes know who you are you need to get with the program.


The site above is going to be your one stop shopping now through Valentine's Day.

I met Lynne at a book signing about four years ago for a mutual friend Patricia. I loved Lynne's sense of artistry around adornment.

Fast forward to about a month ago when my dear friend Patricia comes shopping at Eileen Fisher and shows me her engagement ring custom made by Lynne.

I was breathless. It is beautiful. And it is one of a kind.

Come on guys
...if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it...

as Beyonce would sing:

Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

Ohohoh…Ohohoh…
Ohohoh…Ohohoh…

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter