November 22, 2009

Brain Freeze

As I do my homework and research for this writing I am getting a huge brain freeze. Things that seem so uncool are too cool:

distressed denim, ripped up jeans,

easy pieces that are eclectic,

mixing sportswear in with high-end designer pieces,

boyfriend jeans,

the semi return of grunge and goth,

aviator sunglasses,

brass button/wool military jackets,

ankle boots and thigh-high boots,

motorcycle jackets in leather,

I so do not own any of these things, maybe this is why I am not cool. The bigger question is how do you mix these elements into your style with out looking like your teenage daughter, god child, niece or god forbid grand-daughter.

I would be very interested to start a conversation about this topic, do tell-





No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter