April 9, 2009

Gypsy and Gizeh




Well, well, well, it has been a bit has it not...

I find myself blogging less these days, running around the store all day and exhausted in the evenings. I will try to get myself back on track. 

A few random findings in the shoe department. UGG Australia has some cute ads out for UGGs for the kids and the little darling is wearing my shoe from last summer- purchased at Nordstrom in Natick, MA. The style is called Gypsy. I just took that shoe and my winter boots to Pelham Shoe in Newton Center for treatment. For $25.00 and a week's wait they are going to get my boots ready for summer storage and clean up my summer sandal for wear now. It pays to go to the 'shoemaker',  you may save yourself some money on the purchase of new shoes.  Although I do have my eye on a new Birkenstock style called the Gizeh. 




No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter