January 8, 2009

All you need is love...

Well, this has been an uneventful start of the 2009 year. 

Eight days into it and I have nothing exciting to report on fashion. 

January tends to be a lull in shopping and with this economy everyone is tightening the purse strings. 

I added to my "T" shirt collection last week. Cirque Du Soleil is doing a Vegas show of Beatles tunes. 


I was strolling through the Chestnut Hill Bloomingdale's and my eye caught this great Beatles display and viola! The shirt itself is an American brand Alternative Earth it is the softest heather grey and just a fun Beatles graphic motif. This is one of those exclusively at Bloomindale's items. The retail of the piece was $75.00 but everything there in store is 50% off. I like to think of myself as helping the economy.

PS I first mentioned Alternative Apparel back on October 27th in that blog post. 



No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter