December 18, 2008

Poodle and Pops



Some of you may not be aware of one of my many nicknames- Lisa Ann aka Poodle (thank you to Boone and Molasses for naming me as such).

Poodle, Boone and Molasses were out last Friday nite at Symphony Hall to partake of the Holiday Pops with Keith and crew. I wore my poodle-neck blouse as a jacket. White over all black.  I threw my latest Eileen Fisher velvet wrap around my shoulders and voila.

I found that little gem for under $100.00 about four years ago at a small boutique in Auburndale.  It is made from a gauze like fabric so it is season less. I wear it spring, summer, winter and fall. I have worn it to Symphony Hall almost every show I have attended over the last few years. I call it the Symphony top. 

Moral of this story, buy one killer piece you love that is totally unique and wear it to death. 

Speaking of unique finds, I found this dress from Miuccia Prada's Fall 2008 Prada ready to wear collection. It is a total fantasy dress, such glamour. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter