November 28, 2008

Post Thanksgiving Day BLACK FRIDAY



Greetings ....

Well Black Friday has arrived. 
My life officially comes to a stop for the next four weeks. 
I will not come up for air till Christmas Eve. 

In the meantime I found two great red options for the holiday parties that you may be attending this year. I have to direct you to their web site however because I could not get a good picture of the designer dresses. Go view the options from local designer Karen Warren at www.karenwarrenclothing.com. This is a Hanover MA based designer. 

I love accoutrement such as the hats produced by Polly Singer. Check the site at www.hatsandveils.net I would love to wear one of these but having the whiffer such as it is hats look horrendous on me and are therefore never worn. 

Till next time...


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter