November 13, 2008

All the Rage!

















Everyone has been complimenting me very generously as of late. Wanting to know every detail of my style. 
Here are a few highlights. Skin care one of my big obsessions. I have been using Kiehl's new Cradle to Cradle Certified Aloe Vera Biodegradable Liquid Body Cleanser. This is a product that Kiehl's partnered with Brad Pitt on. The net profits from the sales of this $16.50 product go to JPF Eco Systems. Try the product you will love it. www.kiehls.com


I moisturize myself to death now with the change of season I use a combination of Burt's Bees body lotion and over that a great Lush Cosmetics product called the Shimmy Shimmy Sparkle Bar. That's why my skin has little purple sparkles all over it these days. 

All these favs are all natural product. 

My top that everyone has been seeing me in on my day off is from Target. The Go International series featured designer Jonathan Saunders. I mentioned him several blog posts ago. 
That top is a mere $19.99 and washes in the washing machine like a dream. 


Let me just show you two hot outfits from Issey Miyake. These are my fantasy frocks. In my next life when I am young, skinny and rich. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter