October 27, 2008

Conscious Consumerism


Well friends, it seems to me that the economy is spiralling out of control and the news media continues to feed the fears of the common folk. I feel very stuck right now in my musings over fashion when the world appears to be going to smash. 

I shall refrain from advancing this attitude of hopelessness and continue to write about fashionable people, places and things to keep us up beat and stylish. 

Alternative apparel has a great offering called Alternative Earth. Look at this great organic cotton underpinning for a mere $28.00 which is by far very economical. 

We just need to look at the smart ways to spend our money and be mindful of conscious consumerism. 

www.alternativeapparel.com


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter