October 13, 2008

Chanel



Greetings, 
In a feeble attempt to get away from any and all financial news I went out to try on a pair of shoes at the DSW Shoe warehouse in Natick. On Saturday, I was tottering all about the sales floor while wondering why had I actually become a middle aged women who can no longer even entertain the idea of wearing heels. Look at these beautiful shoes. Why can I not wear them any
longer?
I was much better off viewing them on the internet vs actually putting them on my feet. 

In addition to fantasizing about these shoes I also love the Chanel ready to wear line. Look at the beauty of this outfit. It is a work of art. 

There it is for the day short and sweet. There are three other posts to catch up on from 10/3, 10/5 and 10/6 so enjoy reading and viewing. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter