December 1, 2015

The Consignment Crawl

Hi All, 
It's been a bit daunting of a task to stay on my fashion blogging musings. As you all know I relocated to the North Shore of Boston in September of 2014. Took on the commute into Chestnut Hill four days per week to maintain my position at Eileen Fisher, Inc. - Lots of funny stories around an hour commute each way - but I know many also do similar hellish commuting. Winter 2015 proved to be interesting for New Englanders as hearty as we all are and then I moved onto planning the wedding. Married in June of 2015 we did a spectacularly simple beach ceremony. Even the simple needs some planning and I found myself immersed in flowers, dresses, accessories and cakes. Everything was wonderful. Summer held a lot of visits with Drew's young adult children and that was busy and fun and filled with trips to Prides Beach. Onto the honeymoon. A whirlwind exploring of Italy. Venice/Rome/SanDonato/Sperlonga and home to make plans for Fall and holidays. 
But two wonderful people Drew himself and a new friend also named Lisa who is a food blogger have got me moving and motivated to reinvent myself and my blog. - More to follow on that I hope. I spent the last week doing a consignment research for my new neighborhoods of Danvers, Peabody, Salem and Beverly. I have found a number of gems and will continue my research. Two highlights of the consignment store crawl are Re-Find Women's in Salem, MA and Compliments Resale Boutique also in Salem, MA. I plan on doing a round up of all that I have seen over the last week in a few days. Follow my Instagram account for up to the moment info... STYLE1964...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter