September 29, 2013

Too funny and always relevant


“A week behind reality”
Matt talking to a deadbeat... "As smart as I may sound, the computer system may still interrupt your service."
Matty (confused and annoyed tone of voice):  "I just gave you the
answer, now you're taking back the question????  I'm done...we're out of equation...call Verison."
Matty's Top 10:
"I AM ON YOUR SIDE SIR" 
"I WILL HANDLE ALL YOUR FIRES. I LIKE TO PUT OUT FIRES, AND I WILL BE YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER GOING FORWARD" 
"HOW DOES THAT SOUND, SIR"? 
"WORK WITH ME HERE ON THIS ISSUE" 
"WE DEAL WITH YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE FUTURE, SO IF YOU HAVE PAST BAGGAGE, YOU WILL NEED TO DEAL WITH THAT ENTITY(OLD COMPANY)" 
"we will take you on as is"! 
"Let's fix the Pain, and move onward and upward" 
"Customer, Can I speak now?" 
"Nightmare.com" or "bagggage city" 
"Let the pain begin", "start your phone engines"
Famous Matthew J. Pickett one liners and Matty Letterman Top 10 from the customer service days. He left us too soon 2/21/2003 but left his humor as his legacy.
I love these they always make me laugh. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter