August 20, 2013

Style Tips

Always have a party dress at the ready, that means that it fits, is comfortable, classic, dry cleaned and ready to throw on. You never know when you are asked to a last moment party, political gathering, dinner, work event that is festive, or a shower for bridal and or wedding that you need to attend. This is in the closet ready to wear no brainer The last thing you want is to not enjoy a late invite. Go, enjoy and don't stress about what to wear.
I bought this on a whim in the Spring, while doing another appointment in Wellesley MA I happened to wander into the Sara Campbell store. This was part of a collection from winter 2013 or holiday 2012 but I got it for $69.00 original price $378.00 and although I have yet to wear it, it is in the closet and ready to go should I need it. A small investment for peace of mind.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter