June 6, 2012

Chestnut Hill Mall Events

Ladies we at the Eileen Fisher store at the Mall at Chestnut Hill are going to have some fun with sample product next week. On Wednesday, June 13th and again on Thursday, June 14th we will be having a sample sale.

I have yet to see the product picks but if you love the Eileen Fisher brand you will see a few one of a kinds that never made their way into production. Some fun things for certain.

Also that week, our sister department in Bloomingdale's at the mall, will run their Private Sale. Three days of savings 50%-75% off original prices on EF. This runs June 12-June 14th.

I expect to see you at one or both of these events.

I received this gift and wanted to share as many of us are in tough times. Replace Blessed Mother with any faith term you feel most expresses your spirituality. Author Unknown...F.V.S.

A thought for the day:

Take my hand, oh Blessed Mother
Hold me firm, lest I fall
I am nervous when I am walking
And you I humbly call
Guide me over every crossing
Watch me on the stairs
Let me know that you are behind me
Listen to my prayer
And when evening falls upon us
And I fear to be alone
Take my hand oh Blessed Mother
And gently lead me home



No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter