January 15, 2012

Eileen Fisher Resort 2011-2012

We are winding down our 2011-2012 Resort collection in preparation for Spring 2012. This Wednesday Eileen Fisher February 2012 product will be in our stores. Lot's of color. My two picks are the Light Copper and the Saffron. I just may have found the perfect complimentary product in M.A.C Cosmetics. A satin finish lipstick named PHOTO. It is this burnt caramel shade. I will be running over to the M.A.C counter at the Bloomingdales cosmetics department tomorrow to pick up my lipstick and see how my color works with the Saffron garments. Chestnut Hill only is having a little special pre-view day on Tuesday with a discount so come on down for a visit!

Connect with EF socially - on both Twitter and Facebook as well as www.eileenfisher.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter