January 22, 2012

Color Palette

Resort is melting away and Spring 2012 is right around the EF corner. I love this last set of colors Saffron, Light Copper, Greengold, Bluegrey...

The red orange warm color tones have a slight touch of metallic. I am inspired by the color story for this last delivery of resort product.

I am actually inspired by a lot of unrelated things currently. Listening to music. Alison Krauss & Union Station latest Paper Airplane. The beauty of her voice and it's pureness is so lovely to listen to. The CD has that Nashville, Memphis tone and feel to it.

And all the EF color got me into a cooking mood. I did a great Mole Chicken Chili that my colleague Arielle had tried from cleaneating.com

Chipotle chile, Ancho Chile, Cumin, Cinnamon, Paprika and cloves with cocoa infused was like mixing up all the flavors reflective of the color palette I have been absorbing at work. Very tasty.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter