November 16, 2011

Vintage, Estate, Collector items and One of a Kind

So it is heating up Fall is quickly turning into Holiday mode. Speaking of which... The Goldsmith at Chestnut Hill got a super offering from a New England collector. These pieces are art and one of a kind items. You must check it out if you are looking for a piece of jewelry that is one of a kind. They also have an estate jewelry offering that is quite good. Gift giving season!

Today's red is L'Oreal Paris - straight from CVS pharmacy L'Oreal Colour Riche True Red #315.
I do blend it with L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Spice #860. The blend of these colors tones down the red a wee bit. Lovely combo. Great inexpensive lipsticks.

In the spirit of Fall I have seen this modern luxury emerge that looks like vintage textiles. Lots of print on print. Florals on stripes. I never wear print ever so this is very interesting to me to watch. It looks very cool on young ladies. Not sure I would venture into this territory but it has made for some very fun reading as I glance through all the fashion magazines.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter