May 16, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring the old man is snoring...







It rained yesterday at the Confirmation event, either Bishop Emilio Simeon Allué who presided was snoring or it was GOD herself.


Maybe I am the crazy one? Rhetorical question folks.

Why do we need so many new things?

For instance, I wore the same dress to this event AELO's confirmation as I did back in November 2010 at the gala for the BARCC.

Of course it poured yesterday and I wore the same trench that I wore in my photo shoot with Marc Dove also back in November 2010.

I added one new thing to the mix this time, a new Eileen Fisher, linen, infinity scarf. Adding this piece at this season to the existing outfit just gave it a pop of seasonal color and mixing it up a bit.

The dress is courtesy of Fr. Andrew O'Connor of Goods of Conscience- made of organic cotton. This hand made fabric is by traditional Mayan backstrap weaving in Guatemala and the garments are hand-sewn in the Bronx NY.

All for a good cause www.goodsofconscience.com


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter