April 17, 2011

Greetings!









Part of my personal style and personality is to still send hand written notes, cards, birthday greetings. It is a truely lost art. I enjoy it and I think it is still special to receive mail via the United States Postal Service complete with an old fashioned stamp!

My point of contact for supurb greeting cards is Patty May Linsey from work. She has an artful eye for all photography and makes her art into wonderful little gifts of greeting cards.

Many of you have most probably received one or more of these from me so I thought I would share my most treasured resource:


Patty May Linsey

Sr. Account Executive

Eileen Fisher Inc.

111 5th Ave. 11th Fl.

N.Y.,N.Y. 10003

212 466-4354

plinsey@eileenfisher.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter