November 14, 2010

Goods of Conscience

Hello All,

I just wanted to publicly acknowledge Fr. Andrew who created a lovely sheath dress in my exact size and color, Verde. The company is Goods of Conscience in NY www.goodsofconcience.com

The dress fit me, well like Jackie O wore her dresses, I love my dresses almost a size larger than my actual dress size so that it just skims the body.

I have discovered that my shape- which is basically an inverted triangle shape requires a straight sheath. I have a full bust and a rather small well-defined waistline and that means that I need something on top that contains my upper half. My lower half is a mere size eight so I need to focus on that half. My limbs are slender so sleeveless works well. It's all about creating proportions that de-emphasize my bust and allow me to create an illusion of the perfect hourglass shape. No easy task.

I loved the wow factor of the dress at the night of the gala when the glint showed up with evening lighting it gives what Fr. Andrew termed a Cinderella effect. It has two linings which make it very wearable and very comfortable. It will be worn next week to the Eileen Fisher dinner event.

Thank you Fr. Andrew!




No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter