October 6, 2010

Sundays at Brandeis with the Italian Ladies


I love my Sunday morning services over at Brandeis college at the small chapel on campus. If you are looking for a small, intimate, Catholic community please contact me and you can come up to services and test drive our little liberal congregation. It is such a pleasure to be amidst like minded people in a setting where everyone is welcome and no idea or question or opinion is off the table.

In addition to all that wonderfulness, we have a very vibrant group of ladies two of which are Italian and quite fashionable. At the social gathering after Mass this Sunday I asked one of the ladies to pose for me for the blog. She was delighted to do so. I thought her outfit was Marc by Marc Jacobs but it turned out to be something she picked up while traveling Europe. So cute.

She is a Spanish teacher in the public high school system. Kudos to her for working with kids and having such style! She is as nice as she is beautiful!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter