October 29, 2010

Gala and Auction

Well if any one has been following my twitter or facebook as of late you know that it was all about the Champions For Change Gala and Auction to benefit the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center. I hope to have some pics to share.
Head to toe I was feeling fabulous!
Thank you Nadia of Salone Di Bellezza in Newton MA who did a terrific job on my hair.
Thank you Vincent Wil Hawley of WH Fine Jewelry a custom jeweler who recently designed a beautiful silver cross for me to wear with my white gold neck chain.
Thank you Fr. Andrew of Goods of Conscience for custom cutting a dress from your atelier.
Thank you Yvonne Duarte of MiniLuxe in Newton for the best manicure and pedicure ever.
I wore simple Chinese Laundry ballerina flats with beautiful blue sequins. On sale at 344 in Newton Center for a mere $29.00
I topped the entire thing off with Eileen Fisher wraps, two beautiful selections: one a silk scarf with little pom pom embellishment and the other a merino sequins, snappy gold wrap.
Thank you to Eileen Fisher, Inc. for being a participant in the silent auction and for sponsoring a table at the event.
OB IMP thank you for being a gentleman and the best date a girl could ever ask for!
The night was great fun!
Best of all were my colleagues, my table mates who came out to support me, BARCC and our company.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter