July 1, 2010

Vacation Research


I am finally able to catch a breath and go do some much needed research. I have had the past four days off- what a treat.

I went over to Sara Campbell today in Wellelsey MA just to check out the party frocks.

Ladies these are the dresses our Mothers wore in the late 1950s and early 1960s:
All class and style and "ladies who lunch". The fabric quality and design and sew quality of these dresses is amazing.

If you have an event to go to this summer that is the one stop to shop for a great party dress.

Prices are showing sales. The colors are fantastic. Sara Campbell just opened a new store out on 73 Charles Street in Boston as well as the original locale in the South End and out on Linden Street in Wellesley.

I sure could have used one of these dresses in Newport RI on Tuesday.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter