June 4, 2010

Field Trip

Oh I had the great good fortune of being invited down to Canton, MA to the Reebok International headquarters and campus. My colleague and I went down on Wednesday for a visit.

Our hos,t Michael, the Global Creative Director and Vice President of Design invited us down after meeting us at the dinner that preceded the MassArt senior fashion show.

Cheryl and I were able to tour the facility and to see the creative process for the design of apparel and footwear. It was very cool.

The entire building and outside campus of this organization is geared toward the lifestyle of athletics and good health. What an inspirational field trip.

The best was shopping at the Reebok retail store on premise at 50% off.

I purchased my first pair of athletic shoe wear in oh about 15 years the new Reebok Zig Tech
http://www.reebok.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter