January 8, 2010

I am going up for auction!

I will be offered up for the cause/charity:

Lisa Ann Schraffa will help with the organization of your wardrobe with a service that will suit your lifestyle and the season:


Choose any one of our service offerings (valued at $150.00/hour):


One hour of consulting service inside your closet. As we look inside your existing wardrobe we advise, purge and organize to streamline your closet.


One hour of consulting service to fine tune your existing wardrobe. In this session we get an interesting peek at what is in your closet and create new looks with what you own, go on a shopping spree with us inside your own closet.


One hour of personal shopping consulting service. We take you on a shopping adventure, our goal is to try something totally new and add one great seasonal piece to your current wardrobe.


To bid on me please join us at the:


African Music and Dance Party

Led by master West African rhythm guitarist and drummer Mamadou Diop, this event will benefit Nurturing Minds, a non profit organization helping educate girls in Tanzania.

Come beat the winter blues, dance, enjoy light bites, beer and wine and a spectacular auction.

Date: January 22
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Location: Harry Parker Boathouse, 20 Nonantum St., Brighton, Mass.
Website: http://www.nurturingmindsinafrica.org


1 comment:

Deepika said...

I have known and worked with Lisa for the past 6 years, in her capacity as a fashion consultant and stylist. She has helped me build and transition my wardrobe through the changes in my lifestyle, age and stage of life, and my career.

Lisa has a very good eye for what suits me and flatters me. When she is helping with organizing my closet, she is gentle but firm with what needs to go and what stays – even if there is emotional attachment to the outfit. I find her reliable, consistent and efficient.

She is very creative. As a stylist she has often surprised me by putting together combinations that I would never have thought of and were extremely fashion forward and flattering. I have come to rely on her perspective when buying and putting together outfits, because I know she will be honest with me.

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter