October 2, 2009

Heavy Metal



Sept. 30th 2008 was the very first time I had been to the Sara Campbell store in the South End and I love it. I never returned however, that part of Boston I seem to never find myself in.

To my very pleasant surprise they have also opened a store in Wellesley MA at the new Linden Square. I had an opportunity to attend a book signing there last night. What fun!

The store is beautiful, the space is open and inviting and very boutique esque. The Fall 2009 collection is shown around the space in a very easy way, with out a ton of clutter.

The fabrics are beautiful and very luxurious. I love the quality and detail of the garments.
I must say it is very much a place for occasion shopping. Pretty, feminine party dresses. The suiting is gorgeous very much like the St. John knit suits only much more fun & frou frou. I love the color, texture, quality, and fun feminine feel that is fresh and yet such a throw back to the dressing of the famous

JACQUELINE LEE BOUVIER KENNEDY



I fell in love with this metallic jacket. It can be worn as suiting because there is a matching skirt, or with a wool pant as an unmatched pant suit option. I would wear it with jeans and boots and make it even more fun and funky.

I had an opportunity to meet Stephanie, Elisha, and Sara last night. They are all as nice as they are beautiful. Fun gals. Sara made me laugh.

Get to Linden Square while you do your Roche Brothers grocery shopping you can then buy a frock from the new Sara Campbell LTD shop. This is going to be a great resource for holiday party frocks!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter