July 13, 2009

Vacation 2009


I am back from vacation in Maine. It was divine.

While there I met a great yoga teacher from Sacred Movement Yoga.

Her name is Kristina and she teaches a number of yoga classes and I had the good fortune of taking a slow flow beginner class at The Anchorage by the Sea Hotel on 125 Shore Road in Ogunquit ME. It was 5pm Friday, and we had a view of the marginal way and the ocean. It was divine.

I then took the 'on the beach' class at 7:30am on Saturday which was a Vinyasa Flow on the beautiful ocean. A great experience and a wonderful way to begin your day.

I did a Sunday class at the studio being that I was on yoga crack by then, which was Restorative/Gentle/Yin with lots of stretching.

If you find yourself out and about this summer and in the Ogunquit area please try one of Kristina's classes, you will not be disappointed. You will be blessed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter