July 19, 2009

42.37 71.03 Boston home sweet home...


I am spending a lot of time at home this summer, right here in good old beantown!
A few cool summer things to check out:

American Apparel for leggings and other inexpensive active wear.

a bit more expensive than the American Apparel ones, but no sagging ever.


Schoolhouse Rock DVD just re-view it for fun- remember 1977.

Knit wool blend berets for late summer/early fall & cool beach days/nights.

Portobello Road floral designer Andrea Halliday I just saw her work at the store and at the Mall at Chestnut Hill this past weekend. Beautiful! It was so unique and visually appealing and new.

And last but not least my Saint Anthony bracelet by Mercedes Salazar , I picked this saint to call on with faith to ask for a good husband!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter