May 26, 2009

Organics are Affordable


Good Day!

As many of you know, and many of you continue to tease me about it, I am the true Princess and the Pea. 

I love all things soft, snugly, cozy and organic. Often you can find me running my hand over fabrics inside the Eileen Fisher store and in many of my shopping endeavors. Oh, a bit eccentric but I care about the feel of my fabrics.  I love pure comfort.

Some home organics to check out. Plover Organic for sheets, Under the Canopy for throws and VivaTerra for sheets and pillowcases. 

For yoga wear I am seeking comfort and affordability so I ran into a great option this past weekend while roaming about Marshalls in Newton.
  Green Apple is a brand out of CA that has sustainable plant based apparel for your work out. This pant that I am going to try for yoga was retailed at $34.00 which in itself is very inexpensive, and the Marshalls price was even better at $16.99!

Under neath my yoga basics I like to wear the Coolmax Sport Bra by Lunaire of New York.  This active performance bra is not 100% organic but it does the job. The retail price at Lady Grace is $34.00 and they can be ordered from Title Nine on line as well. The sleeveless tops that I got for $8.80 each at Forever 21 in organic cotton have washed and worn like a dream. I wear them for yoga and as undershirts for going to work. 

My last obsession and I do mean obsession is with Loomstate. I love the product. I picked up a Loomstate for Target tank this weekend that was retailing at target for $16.99 and was on clearance for $11.88 in a hot pink and gray tank that is 100% certified organic cotton. I picked up another basic fun T from Barneys New York that is a Loomstate. The retail on the product was $68.00 and I got the last one on second mark down for $29.00. The pieces are so soft you want to live in them .

Last but not least I love my art. She who discovers where this piece of art is from will indeed impress me.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess on the photo is a mosaic/tile floor at Fine Arts Museum Boston.
Diane

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter