March 8, 2009

This spring become an inspiration become a fashion icon

Calling all Fashionistas!

This is the season for all those wonderful events. Graduation, Wedding, Semi-formals, Formals, Proms, Fundraisers, Mother of the bride/groom...Knock em alive, friends and family with a very vogue look. 

There are so many options for informal black tie or a more subdued event but for the very formal wear and such I must say that you are going to have to take a drive up to the North Shore to Danvers, MA. 

Lorraine Roy is the store www.lorraineroy.com. Jeanne Hennessey was just featured on the morning show on FOX 25 showcasing looks for Prom 2009.  My colleague Susan has sent our clients up there, and I often send my Eileen Fisher clients up for really fancy dressing options. 


No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter