December 28, 2008

Sparklers for 2009













Everyone who knows me and knows me well knows that I love jewelry. I love baubles, rings, bracelets, earrings and trinkets of all types. I must confess that many of my various impulse buys are low cost sparklers. I love earthy, organic, simple designs. 

My favorite jeweler is Eva Sevian Sklaver of Shakeh. Eva does the most unique handmade and custom jewelry. So many of you have commented on my Grandmother's ring which was restored and made beautiful last year by Eva. 

To hell with all this economy nonsense, we need to re-use, re-purpose and re-cycle our old gold and make ourselves something new and wonderful. 

eva@shakehdesigns.com

NOTE: Also check out my past posts mentioning Shakeh Designs on January 20, 2008 and again on March 23, 2008.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter