November 30, 2008

...A Naive Clara Bow, ...




A few sweet things to fantasize over today as we reflect on all things stylish. 

Jennifer Behr is famous for headbands both for bridal and fashion. I found however a very affordable holiday option on her site for hair pins. Beautiful and so girly! The pair are under $60.00.


I am going to take a moment to jump off the Eco-chic and fair-trade conscious fashion bus to mention a new great American designer- Thakoon.
 

Guess who is wearing Thakoon? Michelle Obama that's who! December is bringing the designer offering from Go International for Target. That is correct my dear friends Thakoon will collaborate with Target. I cannot wait. 

I seem to be obsessed with all things that remind me of the fashions of the 1920s and 1930s. These days I have a wee bit of a Clara Bow as fashion idol inspiration, thus the hair pins. 





No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter