December 3, 2008

Agent Provocateur


Funny Story!

How does that saying go life/truth is stranger than fiction?  I believe that it was Mark Twain:

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't".

Oh, Yes! The people I meet, it astonishes me. 

Over the last week, I have been eating my lunch and began having innocent conversation with a nice young women who sells shoes in the Chestnut Hill Mall. 

Now I ask you, who does she remind me of? I rack my brains and then it hits me- Dita Von Teese - once married to Marilyn Manson. 
www.dita.net

Lo and behold she tells me that the UK lingerie line Agent Provocateur has arrived in Boston at 123 Newbury Street (617) 267-0229. 
www.agentprovocateur.com

Well if anyone is in the mood for pasties and knickers you now know where to go!
I do not  have the body or the gumption for such products

No comments:

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter